Our Most Popular Services
- Yearly testing, arranged and managed by MGi.
- Dedicated facility managment manager to arrange your testing.
- Helpdesk avaliable 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Cleaning; Interior and Exterior
- Wide range of cleaning options from windows to bathrooms and everything in-between.
- Scheduled cleaning options to meet your needs.
- Dedicated facility management manager to manage your needs.
Security – Reception guard or mobile patrols
- Wide range of security options to keep your building and staff secure.
- Bespoke security options to meet your needs.
- Dedicated facility managment manager to manage your needs.
Other Service We Provide
Regular caretaking services
Providing you with regular caretaking services to ensure that your building is meeting both hygiene and health & safety standards.
Regular maintenance to ensure that your lift is safe to use, whilst also reducing the chance of a breakdown or need for costly repairs.
Professional landscape maintenance that takes care of your garden and land on a regular basis, so that you don’t have to.
Gritting and snow clearance
Efficient services to help you out during Britains unpredictable weather changes, to ensure maximum safety when driving on the roads.
Annual boiler safety check
A faulty boiler can be costly and dangerous. Regular servicing means that we can check it is working properly, and lower the chances of a breakdown.
Fire safety maintenance
Protect your building with regular fire safety maintenance, ensuring that you and your equipment are up to standard with the fire safety regulations.
Protect your business and employees from any workplace risks by hiring a fully trained assessor to complete your risk assessment documentation.
Ensure your building has adequate documentation regarding any asbestos in the workplace.
Manage service charge budget
Helping you understand your service charge budget, and how this contributes towards an estimate of your spend during the financial year.
Energy contract negotiation
Analysing your electricity bills and electricity needs, in order to negotiate an appropriate contract from a third party energy supplier.
Catering and refrigeration
Ensuring that your equipment is complying with health & safety standards, whilst limiting the chances of unexpected breakdowns.
Leave your facilities management to the experts
We manage a wide range of buildings including large office buildings, small commercial units, dental surgeries, laboratories and multi-use buildings.
Our facilities management (FM) service maintains your building and working environment to the standards you expect, leaving you free to focus on your business. All FM services are designed to meet all statutory compliance obligations.
Why customers choose MGI
- We provide you with a single point of contact for all your FM needs
- Personal, professional and reliable service
- Friendly and efficient helpdesk available 24/7 to deal with any queries
- Bespoke service designed to meet your exacting needs
- Experienced and knowledgeable FM Team
- Qualified team of engineers
- We take care of your FM requirements, leaving you free to focus on your business
Put your facilities management in safe hands
For facilities management you can trust, tailored to your building’s requirements, get in touch. Call our sales team on 01865 251225 or request a callback.
Every customer is important to us. That’s why we don’t keep you waiting around. Whether you’re too hot or too cold, we offer a quick response to almost any site issue. We’ll be on site within 48 hours of having spoken and work hard to provide the most cost-effective and efficient solution.
Collectively, we have over 150 years of experience within the building services industry. Because of this, we are able to offer the correct solution to almost any building services problem, from routine maintenance of a single air conditioning unit to the largest, most complex multi-service facilities.
Service you can trust
The team at MGi takes a professional approach to every service we offer. From design and installation to maintenance and facilities services, we have the expertise and commitment to meet your individual needs and cement a relationship that we hope will serve you well for years to come.